Until now, I received no email from the previous two companies.
Luckily, I was prepared. Today, at about 6pm or so, I was heading to a food court opposite my house. Then, I saw a small local shop that sells soya bean. I went inside the shop because I thought it was a newly open shop. When I was a shop, I saw an old uncle smiling at me and asking what I want. At the point of time, I was thirsty so I brought a cup of soya bean. On the way, I asked the Uncle whether he wants to promote his product through social media platform. (Explained lots of stuffs, why are we doing this, how are we going to do it, etc) He declined and told me he has a great volume of customers coming in everyday. Additionally, he told me that he could not handle it because he was a computer idiot. He told me that he was old and he could not handle the large volume of customers if his product is promoted. (He is the only person works in the soya bean shop)
After he told me his reasons, I respect his decision.
I walked and waved him as I carried another cup of soya bean for my brother. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment