Friday, 26 October 2012

Wayne SMM

The company I went to was a neighbourhood hair salon. There was no email address available and no other social media platform to contact with them. I was not very sure of the phone number, the only detail I got was the addess. It is located near the Jurong Interchange of Jurong Gateway Road.

It was on the Friday, 27-10-2012 nearing the afternoon. Where I was going for a short trim of hair, so I decided to approach the counter lady. But the counter lady thought I was a scam artist or something else near there. I try to explain to the counter lady but words were being repelled away right after they have left my mouth. They were very mad with me approaching and I had to left right away after paying the money. That incident had really scar me for life, turning out that I had no catch in the end. What a horrible day for me. Sigh...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment