I've just e-mailed my friend regarding working on promoting her blogshop.
Her blogshop has been on hiatus for the past year or so and she has been thinking of re-opening it. However, because it's been on hiatus for such a period, she told me that she worries that her flow of customers may have faltered and, as such, I proposed to help her out through the use of social media marketing.
The following is the e-mail I sent her.
Hello Faith!
How's your blogshop re-opening coming along? ^^ I know that it's been about a year since the last time your blogshop was open and I have an idea that could help you re-gain your customers.
I'm currently taking a module called Social Media Marketing which aims to help clients create awareness for their products through the use of social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook and, as such, I was thinking that my group and I could work together with you. If you allow us to help you, rest assured that we will definitely work closely with you to ensure that everything will be done under your instructions and that your decisions will be held at our highest priorities. This way, it would be a win-win situation for the both of us. ^~^
I look forward to your favourable reply soon! Thank you and have a nice day!
Yours sincerely,
Anson Seow
93828684
ansonseow94@yahoo.com.sg
I'm currently waiting for her reply on her thoughts of collaborating with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment