As the teams coordinator, I was in charge of getting the group together and to ensure that their works are done. It was rather difficult getting the team together and I resorted to contacting each of them through Facebook. With a group chat functioning extremely well, we decided to share whatever relevant information with each other there. It was much more effective and information was passed around much more efficiently.
I was the only team member to have a wide range of knowledge in the K-pop aspects. As such, I was always feeding artistes and interesting videos to my team members to post onto our Facebook page. I also took charge of publicity for our Facebook page. I continuously spread the link to the Facebook page with my peers to make them like the page and encouraged them to spread the link. To add on to this, I closely monitored the activities happening on the page.
With this, I have learned the breakdown of maintaining and team and the need to look for alternatives should problems arise.
Preparing for the tasks didn't take much time and was quickly completed with my teams efficiency and effort.
With this being one of the last few tasks we have as a team, I'd like to thank them for their hard work.
THANK YOU HARRISON, WAYNE AND EIFONG! ^~^V
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for maintaining communications with the owner so we can successfully establish the FB group and get some promotions going. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Anson for the big knowledge of KPOP! Without you, we will trouble posting the post in Facebook and our group will be organised!
ReplyDeleteThanks for contribution of all your K-Pop knowledge! Thanks for getting the group together, if not the whole CA2 would not have been a success.
ReplyDeleteBy: Wayne Ong