Monday, 4 February 2013

Harrison's Post

For this project (CA2),
I have done a number of things for Kpop Idol Spree.
Before CA2 starts, I created the facebook page for Kpop Idol Spree. Additionally, I also create a
header for Kpop Idol Spree. I also create a poster(lucky draw) for Kpop Idol Spree. As for the presentation slides, I also edit the content inside the slides. The painful part of the slides is the Facebook insights. I have to screenshot and paste into the slides. It was tedious.

There are some problems I faced in the project. Firstly, as a group, we need to get our facts(receive limited facts from the owner of Kpop Idol Spree) correct. Secondly, I believe communication is very important in this project. Without communication, it will cause some misunderstanding in terms of facts and campaign (posting post in facebook, marketing strategies, etc)

As a team member, I believe I have contribute what is necessary and important to the team.

Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hardwork!
    You are the team's slide support! Awesome Power points done and nice campaign posters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job compiling all our work Harrison! Your contributions was definitely of the biggest! Thank you once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it were not for you the whole PowerPoint would be a disaster. What you did was really amazing.

    By: Wayne Ong

    ReplyDelete